Mood Swing skirt knitting pattern is available in my Etsy and Ravelry stores.
Mood Swing skirt is made using elastic band and therefore it is very size inclusive. The only thing you need is to measure your waist and then follow detailed instructions. If you’re not very keen on taking measurements or you’re making the skirt for someone else, the size chart for sizes XS to XXL is included.
- 4.5mm (US 7) 80cm (32’’) circular needles
- DK (11 wpi) weight yarn. I used Alize Alpaca Royal around 680m (740yards)
- gauge for stockinette stitch in the round in 10cm(4inches): 21 stitches x 26 rows
- wide elastic [I used 3cm (1.2 inches) wide]
- sewing needle and thread
- tapestry needle
- tape measure
- Intermediate level knitting, knowledge of knit and purl stitches, simple increasing and decreasing.
- Reading pattern in US terminology.
- OPTIONAL: Reading a knitting graph
If you have any questions or comments, feel free to contact me in comments section of this post, on my Facebook page, and by e-mail [email protected]. Also, if you make Mood Swing skirt, send me some pictures or tag me on your Instagram or Facebook post.
This pattern is copyright of Barbara Peček / TheMagicLoop.com . Please do not claim this pattern as your own. If you wish to share this pattern, you may link to this pattern but please do not reprint it on your site. Do not sell this pattern or parts of this pattern. Lastly, you may sell finished items made from this pattern, but please clearly credit the design to me and provide a link to my website www.themagicloop.com.