Hook this pattern on Ravelry here.
What you need:
- Crochet hook 1mm (US 12/6)
- Crochet Thread No 8 or No 10
Notes: You can use any thread or yarn weight,
just make sure to use appropriate hook size.
Pictures show snowflakes that are blocked and stiffened using water-based glue. If you want to stiffen and block your snowflakes click here for the tutorial.
This pattern uses US terminology and these abbreviations:
- sc – single crochet
- ch – chain
- slst – slip stitch
- hdc – half double crochet
- dc – double crochet
- tr – triple crochet
- ML – magic loop/circle/ring
- start by ch3(stands for first dc), dc23 in ML, slst in the top chain of ch3 to close the circle,
- ch3(stands for first dc), dc, ch4, (dc2, ch4) x 5, slst in the top chain of ch3 to close the circle,
- work in the ch4 space: [hdc, dc2, tr2, ch3, tr2, dc2, hdc], skip next dc stitch and slst in the 2nd one, repeat 5 times. Cut thread.
- a) (optional: change color) Join thread in the first dc stitch from the rnd 3. Sc in the same hdc stitch, sc2, ch3,
b) skip the top chain, slst in next 2(one slst in each chain), sc in the 2nd tr stitch
c,d) in ch3 space do: sc2, (ch3, skip top ch, slst2) x 3, sc2e) sc1 in the first tr from rnd3, ch3, skip top chain, slst2, sc3, ch4, skip both hdc stitches and join thread in the next dc stitch by making one sc stitch. Repeat until you reach the starting point by doing slst in the first sc of the rnd 4. Cut the thread.
If you have any questions or comments, feel free to contact me in comments section of this post, on my Facebook page, or by email
[email protected] Also, if you make Geometric Crop Top, send me some pictures, I’ll publish them on my Facebook page. You can tag me on Instagram @barbarapecek.
This pattern is copyright of Barbara Peček / TheMagicLoop.com . Please do not claim this pattern as your own. If you wish to share this pattern, you may link to this pattern but please do not reprint it on your site. Do not sell this pattern or parts of this pattern. You may sell finished items made from this pattern, but please clearly credit the design to me and provide a link to my blog www.themagicloop.com.